April 26, 2007

INEXHAUSTIBLE GREATNESS


Today I feel as though I have been given a glimpse of something amazing that fills me with wonder! It is the INEXHAUSTIBLE GREATNESS OF GOD - it never runs out but continues for all time, all eternity. EVERYTHING that stands in the way of our seeing and receiving from all that He is truly is just a VAIN IMAGINATION.
Because He created everything, He knows everything, and EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS, that includes you and me - He wrote the handbook! He knows how we run, and He knows how to fix us, because He knows every part of each one of us.

Lord, when I look at You and begin to KNOW YOU, I can begin to KNOW MYSELF because I am made in your image. You are the blueprint for all I am and all of my life.

Help me today to fix my eyes not of what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Cor. 4:18).
Today Lord, I find ALL MY ANSWERS IN YOU.
Today I reach heavenward and to Your throne, for YOU ARE MY ALL IN ALL.
You truly are THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE. I agree with you "I AM' and I say "Yes, YOU ARE".

(2 Cor.10:13)
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have DIVINE POWER to demolish strongholds.
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Today I bring EVERYTHING (thought, problem, situation) and place it under Your feet Jesus.
EVERYTHING tha argues with Your INEXHAUSTIBLE GREATNESS is brought low, pulled down, before the knowledge of God and of His Son, Jesus Christ, and of His Holy Spirit.

This is my warfare Lord, to place YOU before, over, and greater, than anything else FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
There is nothing greater than You, CREATOR AND SUSTAINER OF MY LIFE.
I choose to take hold of the truth of Your Word into my life today "THE RIGHTEOUS WILL LIVE BY FAITH". (Gal.3:11b).
Yes, I will live my life in the knowledge and love of my God, and by faith in HIS INEXHAUSTIBLE GREATNESS.
Amen.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment