November 05, 2007

A STRONG TOWER & A PLACE OF POWER

2Sa 22:3  The God who is my Rock, in Him will I trust. He is my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior. You save me from violence.

In the place we find ourselves walking, between towering mountains of great good and great evil, it is difficult to see the path ahead, and at times the assault of the enemy feels almost too intense to bear.

This morning as I waited on the Lord and questioned a little about these things he spoke to me on personal matters, and then began to speak in a way that is to encourage all of us.

This is what I believe I heard Him saying:

"There is a castle/a temple/a building that is mine being put in place and man could not conceive of such a place.  It will truly be A STRONG TOWER AND A PLACE OF POWER unlike anything known before.   The wise and the righteous will know how to access it, where to run to when under attack.  Do not be afraid to search for this place, and do not think that anything on this earth built by man's hand will suffice.

My kingdom is coming and so now is the time to lift your eyes, hands, hearts, and begin to live in this world but not of it's kingdom or authority.  As rapid change takes place you will see what seemed secure falling down all around you.  Do not try to rebuild, simply look up towards what I am establishing.

Let the sense of eternity be expanded in your heart and allow yourself to move beyond the finite limitations of your world to embrace all that is infinite and eternal.

ASK, again and again, come and ask.  My Spirit will instruct you and show you the way.  So far you have not asked of these things, and so you have not received knowledge of them. 

ASK, SEARCH, INQUIRE .... as never before.

Amongst other scriptures I was led to read, Isaiah 54, Psalm 122, and John 15:20 which were very relevant to what is taking place.

3 comments:

  1. I have not given you a blog award before, but this latest one "Bloggers with Integrity" - well I can see this very much modelled in you. It features in my latest (for now) post. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered you because of the "Bloggers with Integrity" award Karen gave you. I have added you as a blog friend immediately because I am so so blessed by what you write in your blog.

    "Let the sense of eternity be expanded in your heart and allow yourself to move beyond the finite limitations of your world to embrace all that is infinite and eternal." ... this is profound and exactly what I am thinking about every day based on what He told His disciples to pray: "Let Your Kingdom come"... the fullness of His kingdom to come and to move me beyond the finite limitations of my word...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, I'll have to go and read your blog to find out what that is all about!!
    It's nice to meet you folded wings and look forward to hearing more of what you think.
    Much blessing,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete