December 23, 2006

MARRIAGE PROPOSAL (Dream - 23.12.06)


Once again at the end of a dream populated with huge activity and large numbers of people a clear picture and situation emerged.
A young man had been hovering in the background of all the activities, and then as I stood talking to someone he came and stood alongside of me, taking my left hand in his right hand.
I moved off to do something else, and then as I came back to where he was, he knelt down, took my hand, and asked me if I would become his wife.
He presented me with a tray of beautiful diamond rings set in white gold that I might to chose one. He had made all of these rings himself.
I was hesitant wondering if I knew him well enough to marry him, yet he had no doubt at all that this was right and would take place.
I had recognized the young man as someone who had been my ‘first love’ when I was 10 or 11 years old.

This dream is very self-explanatory, but the intensity of activity and feeling in it suggest that the Lord is speaking not just to me but to His Body.
Our first love is coming to us again, and asking us for real commitment to Him forever.

There is great symbolism in this dream:
Right hand – he held my hand with his right hand – the hand of blessing.
Standing beside me – indicates uprightness, holding ground, holding position.
Marriage – “Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb.1” (Rev. 19:9)
White Gold – Gold tried in the fire – producing faith and divine nature.
Diamond – Precious saints.

He is coming to call His precious saints to a wedding.
He stands in uprightness beside them, giving to them His hand of blessing.
He is offering eternal gifts of faith and His divine nature.
He has no doubt about who He has chosen, even though we may feel uncertain or unworthy of this honour.

This is VERY SIGNIFICANT and VERY PRECIOUS like the beautiful ring that was being offered.


1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome dream Judith, I was encouraged to read it, That is the Heart of the Lord, He is doing this now and has been for some time - preparing a people for Himself - in fact He has been before time began (smiley face) - but you know what I mean - very encouraging dream, Thank you sister, Love in the Lord, Andrew :-)

    ReplyDelete